Re: Solaris7 X86 - ./configure options for GTK+-1.2.0

I'm running 2.6 sparc with the following /etc/system settings:
set shmsys:shminfo_shmmax=8388608
set shmsys:shminfo_shmseg=24

The X server still crashed unless the software is compiled with SHM disabled.
I was using egcs, so that's certainly not the problem.

BK

Quoting Mark R. Bowyer (Moredhel@earthling.net):