Re: gnome-ppp

bratsche@dfw.net writes:

> You probably need to configure your pap-secrets file or your chap-secrets
> file. Edit /etc/ppp/pap-secrets and configure it similarly:

no probably not.

he tells that the connection is established.

just look at the /var/log/message file. I suspect that you'll find a
message about your serial line being not 8 bit clean (that's what's
happening here)

I never got around looking into this because I just use RH's netcfg
for my ppp connection which works out of the box.

	jtl

--PAB01638.921768009/schoenberg.tellux.de--