Re: E and GMC Gooof... Uh-Oh.

On Thu, Mar 18, 1999 at 12:26:17AM -0500, Jesse D . Sightler was heard to say:
> Has anyone else noticed that the keyboard shortcut for moving files
> with a menu and the keyboard shortcut for moving windows is the same
> for both E and GMC?
>
> In other words, if I click a file while holding the alt-key, expecting
> to drag the file to a different directory, instead the whole window
> ends up moving around.
>
> This is not desirable, IMO.  :-)

  I don't know what a good long-term solution is, but in the short-term you
could try what I did and rebind E's stuff to the Windows 'flag' key since no
apps except Emacs seem to use it..

  Daniel

--
  You will soon forget this.