modemlights-applet

Hi!

After I have compiled everything from scratch it works fine now! I am really
impressed by GNOME!!!

But now my momdemlights-applet does not work anymore. Ii does not display the
status etc. correct. Even if I am online no lights are on. Therefore there is
no other way of disconnecting than turning of my modem (pretty ugly).

I checked the location of the lockfile. But it is there when my modem is
online.

Where does modem-lights save its properties, so that I can erase them and try
from scratch? Or does anyone has got an idea where I can look for the error?

Chris