Congrats Gnome and GWP Folx!

I've just been messing around with the latest CVS versions
of Gnome and GWP and I must say that I think this thing is
going to be truly awesome!  :-)

The Canvas (which I am assuming is what GWP uses for the main
window) with the current antialiasing support looks absolutely
wonderful.  Font support and antialiasing are two things that
UNIX/X have typically been behind in by comparison to Windows
but the latest Gnome stuff is simply incredible.

Keep up the good work, all of you, and congratulations on the
tremendous effort so far!

Jesse D. Sightler
http://www3.pair.com/jsight/

"An honest answer can get you into a lot of trouble."
         - Anonymous