GNOME/RPM Lib call to libglib-1.1.so.13

I had posted this problem yesterday, and tried to
play out each suggestion, but none worked.  On
one suggestion regarding bad RPM's, I ftp'ed the
whole thing down again, however I have the same problems.

ANYTIME, ANY Gnome app opens it cries "Error: libglib-1.1.so.13:
File not found".  The problem here is that GNOME relies on
libglib-1.2.so.0!  I've checked my RPM database for any dep's on
the 1.1.13 glib, and NOTHING requires it... further NOTHING supplies
it, either.  I'm going to look for a 1.1.13 glib today, but I still
feel uncomfortable know that I don't need it.

Also, when I'm doing the RPM upgrades, gnomelib complains about
a dep on gnome-audio.  Where is gnome-audio?  Genereally I just
rpm -Uvh --nodeps *.i386.rpm to get past it, but could this be
my prob?  And how do I solve it?

 Thanx for any help you can give me.... I'm now realizing how
powerful GNOME is, now that none of my apps work.  Please,
if you don't help me soon I'll have to start calling KDE apps
from E0.15.2!  DON"T MAKE ME USE KDE!!! ANYTHING BUT THAT!!!!!

 benr@slip.net