Using Gnome on Digital Unix

Hi,

This time it works... well, most of it...:)

I'm still on Digital Unix 4.0d and gnome start, enlightenment start
everything start but... yes there is a but...

Panel app is very very very slooowwww.... and i don't get why cause
everything else work fine...?
I try to start it alone (meaning ou of gnome session) using
enlightenment
as WM and it stop with this error message:

Gdk-ERROR **: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)

aborting...

I don't get why. So if anyone can help... Thanks.

Stephane PITON
Airsys ATM, 19 rue de la Fontaine 92221 Bagneux France
phone: 01 40 84 26 16

mail: stephane.piton@fr.airsysatm.thomson-csf.com          |||||
      spiton@club-internet.fr (personal)                   |^|0|
                                                           \ - /