Floating panels?

  My CVS update yesterday seems to have broken my panel.  Specifically,
my corner panels now "float"; they appear, but only a small and restricted
portion of them near the hidebuttons is visible.  I've attached an illustration
of the problem.  I'm currently recompiling from the latest CVS, but the
ChangeLog updates don't mention anything like this, so I'm doubtful that
it'll help.

  Daniel

--
  Man is timid; he no longer says 'I think' or 'I am' but quotes some prophet
 or sage.

broken.png