Re: gtk Paned, altered...

You should be able to get the two handle boxes working together by
connecting signals to the button_press_event, button_release_event and
motion_notify_event, and calling gtk_signal_emit_by_name on the other
paned widget, using a modified GdkEvent with the GdkWindow set to the
handle of that other pane.  It isn't pretty, but it should work.  It
doesn't give the behaviour for dragging the intersection of the handles
though.

Another place to look for comments on your code is gtk-devel-list.

James Henstridge.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/