eMusic and GMC ??

     Hi all

     Just compiled gnome core and libs 1.0.3 - all compiled first time on
     my Red Hat box  - I like it !!!

     However, I'm hoping someone can help with this problem. I compiled
     emusic DR0.8 ( I think) a few weeks ago but when I tried to launch it
     I got a cannot load libstringlist error - I figured I would sort this
     out another day and moved on to other things....

     Then today I was playing with gmc (.25 I think ) and out of curiosity
     I double clicked on the emusic icon in /opt/e/bin and it popped up
     perfectly - this I repeated several times

     But I still got the library problem when I tried to start it from an
     Eterm or a gnome launcher icon

     Any pointers ? is this a permission thing and if so what should I
     check ?

     many thanks in advance

     Richard