Re: Super User Launcher

This is in response for your request for a super user launcher.

I'll write it.  I will hack the gnome-run launcher.  It will store a
password in a dot file on your home directory.  Tell me if that is what
you have in mind.  I can also make it so it will run in a console for
scripting.  It may be a week or two before its done. Let me know what you
think.  If that is what you have in mind.  Also if you choose to
respond please respond to the address below and not to the reply to
address.

Mike
mpalczew@smaug.w-link.net