GMC Feature: Icons in Brief View

Hi together!

First off: gmc had unbelievable improvements the last weeks and actually I
really like to use it instead of a terminal...

One thing I would be interested in is what is planned regarding the
icons in brief view. I almost exclusively use the brief/custom view because
of more details available. On the other hand I really do not want to miss
tigerts fantastic icons. So I wonder wether it would be possible to
implement the algorithm used for the panel-menus to resize icons to the
appropriate size?

Anyone an answer? (dont want to die _such_ dumb :))

-Knut