Re: enlightenement and windowmaker support

Richard Caldwell <rdtzine@toriamos.org> writes:

| I really like Window Maker and I use it with Gnome, but it does have a few
| features that require a little working around.    Application Icons are
| something I never really cared for to begin with.  They make it easy to
| dock an application in Window Maker, but other than that they just clutter
| the screen.   Since you don't really need the Dock when you're using the
| Gnome panel it would be nice to have a simple configuration setting to turn
| all appicons off.  Unfortunately none of the ways I've tried to make this
| happen have worked.

In ~/GNUstep/Defaults/WMWindowAttributes

change the line beginning with "*"= to :

  "*" = {NoAppIcon = Yes;Icon = "gnome-default-dlg.png";};

Where NoAppIcon = Yes; being the important part.

--
Prbn                    One's never alone with a rubber duck. Quak, Quak.
[randhol@pvv.org] 	          - The Hitch Hiker's Guide To the Galaxy