becoming OT... Re: win98 doesn't boot after Gnome install!!!

Okay, so this is kinda off-topic, but can someone please email me off-list
and explain to me why LILO gives me a "too many sectors" error when I try
to install it on my 6-gig drive?  Sorry for the off-topic post.

Tim Lloyd, omaha@tmbg.org
"When I grow up...I want to work my way up to middle management...  I
want to be underappreciated...  I want to have a brown nose...  Yes, boss,
anything for a raise, boss..." -some ad