Re: win98 doesn't boot after Gnome install!!!

Sorry, I mispoke in my last email.  I AM able to boot using the
Redhat boot floppy, so it is able to get to /dev/hda10 O.K.,
it's just Win98(DOS) boot floppies that hang forever (seems
they can't access the first partition, e.g. /dev/hda1).
Any pointers would be appreciated to try to restore the MBR
without trashing any data contained within /dev/hda1 ...

Thanks,
Tom