One more comment/question about GNOME

I like the gmc file manager, but one feature I really miss from the console
version is the embedded command line that lets you perform commands on the
currently selected directory/file. Are there any plans to put this feature into
the gui version of mc or is this just wishful thinking on my part?

I noticed that there are "run command" options in the menubar, but I find it
more convenient to always have the commandline ready for action at the bottom
of the screen.

--
-David Rugge

http://www.mindspring.com/~davidrugge/index.html