Enlightenment gnome menu bug (was RE: minor newbie questions (6 of 'em though))

No. Enlightenment will actually look at the gnome desktop files. The only
problem now is that Enlightenment is looking in /usr/share/apps instead of
/usr/share/gnome/apps. Enlighenment needs the path changed in it. Gnome 1.0
changed the path to the apps directory.

***Raster*** could you see to this? :)