Re: [christiqua yahoo dk: Look at KDE]

On Thu, 11 Mar 1999, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> Most of the application are of a very poor quality.

Most of the applications for any os are of poor quality, period. ;)

> and they don't even follow the same look. For instance
> there are about 6 different ītop scores' list for
> the games.

D'oh! Now THAT is something important for a gui - to have the same high
score tables for all games. Not wanting to flame anybody, i think the
original poster should get a clue. And I also think this kde/gnome rivalry
is more than a little childish.

Someone should create a gnome/kde advocacy newsgroup or mailinglist, then
I'll happily not subscribe to it ;-)

---
All work and no play makes Bart a dull boy.