gtk themes

I was fiddling with a gtk theme the other day and I installed it
incorrecty, now it seems whenever a Gnome app loads, I get errors as Gnome
looks for the pixmaps for the theme (which Im not even using...)  It spits
out GTK errors Unable to locate image file in pixmap_path... It gives line
numbers, but I dont know what file these lie numbers live in:)  Any help?

I also found the gnome-hello proggies tonight I was referred to by people
from this list, thanks guys

Cory Watson
Computer Cafe Internet Services