Re: Gnome and Sound
- From: James Henstridge <james daa com au>
- To: "Daniel A. Scholnick" <Daniel A Scholnick Dartmouth EDU>
- cc: Gnome List <gnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Gnome and Sound
- Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 12:36:25 +0800 (WST)
Is /usr/local/lib in /etc/ld.so.conf? If not, it is probably a good idea
to add it and rerun ldconfig.
On 10 Mar 1999, Daniel A. Scholnick wrote:
> By the way, a locate on libaudiofile gives:
> >I hate to keep throwing this stuff at you, but now I'm getting the following message when I load esddsp x11amp &:
> >sh: error in loading shared libraries
> >libaudiofile.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
> >The program runs, but now I seem to have lost my sound.
> >Thanks again and sorry to bother you. I'd just really like to get this working.
> FAQ: Frequently-Asked Questions at http://www.gnome.org/gnomefaq
> To unsubscribe: mail email@example.com with
> "unsubscribe" as the Subject.
] [Thread Prev