Re: The rough edges ...

>Have you NEVER used windows 1.0??? =) Wait until GNOME 4.0 (because the 95
is after the 3.1, so is in fact a 4.0), so compare them ;-)
>And I like (REALLY) the great GNOME programmers, that always find a
solution on our problems, correcting fast if needed, suggest the right way
otherwise...Have you never seen somewhat like this from Microsoft?

Amen brother!  You don't usually see something as functional and with half
as much aesthetic appeal at version 1.0.  Gnome is a great project, and Im
very happy I can be part of the project.  (My part is asking alot of dumb
questions on the list...:)

Cory Watson
Computer Cafe Internet Services