RE: FW: Problem with libraries...

All,

Irrespective of what it is caused by, it does cause me a lot of problems. I
cannot run wmakerconf because of it. And I can't even recompile it. I guess
I'll just have to put glib10 and gtk+10 in and see if that solves it all. It
would be really nice to have a solution to this since it is largely
preventing me from running things. I cannot run linuxconf either :-(

Does anyone know of an easy way out of this problem?

Also, when might the glibc-2.1 sources be put back on the GNU sites? Having
them ``temporarily removed" doesn't help.

Thanks, Torben