Re: control-center and applet proplems

I have a similar problem.  Whenever I run gnomecc and then click on one of the setting groups, I get the following message:

** WARNING **: Unable reach the control-center.
Exiting...

Then, when I click on another setting group, the following happens:

[1]    Segmentation fault            gnomecc

Any help would be very much appreciated.  This is the only thing left that's not working for me.  Does anyone know what could cause this?

Thanks.

-Dan

BTW: I just wanted to add that gnome is awesome.  I've been using linux for a long time, but I never realized just how cool it can be...