Re: CVS build order

On Fri, 5 Mar 1999, Kirby Baker wrote:
> Can someone point me to a definitive build order up though gnome-core?
> I've been using this:
>
> glib
> gtk+
> imlib
> ORBit
> audiofile
> esound
> gnome-libs
> gnome-objc
> libgtop
> gnome-core
> gnome-guile

Looks good to me.

> Then last night with a new CVS update, I had to do gnome-http in there
> somewhere (I have forgotten now).

If you remember where, or run into that again, post a message to the list
with details.  None of the packages above should depend on gnome-http.

> Also, I mention gnome-guile, because I have not been able to get it to
> build lately, we'll see what happens tonight (fresh CVS from 1 hour
> ago).  If I have missed something in the list above, please let me know.

Doesn't look like it.  If you are having troubles, it is easiest to help
you if you post a detailed error report to the list.  Make sure to include
your system type, and what you were doing when you got the error.

Best of Luck,
-Gleef