Re: Failed dependencies

Hi,

I tried the various tips you all gave me, but I still can't install
libguile.so.2.
Is there an easy way to start all over ?, i.e. delete gnome and do it all over ?

Thanks & Rgds

Per

Petri Lehtonen <onaias@iki.fi> on 03/08/99 07:56:52 PM

To:   Per Samuelsson/SE/3Com
cc:
Subject:  Re: Failed dependencies

Hi,

The sunet mirror (ftp://ftp.sunet.se/pub/X11/GNOME/) had rpms of guile
in same directory than the rest of the gnome 1.0 rpms. I didn't notice
these in the main site.

Petri