Compiling latest GNOME/ORBit on Solaris...

To the person who had problems with this, due to .idl or .h files not existing
when building on Solaris:

The problem definately seems to be down to Solaris' lex.  I installed the Gnu
flex from http://www.sunfreeware.com and then started from scratch.  ./configure
found flex and used that instead of lex, and all went well.

Sorry, I lost the original email, and have re-logged in and lost the error
messages I saw before building, as part of testing this out.

I managed to build, install and run GNOME 1.0.1 with minimal trouble today on
Solaris 2.6, and can give advice if anyone needs it?

Ta,

-------My opinion - Not sane, intelligent or necessarily useful-------
o o                                      mailto:Moredhel@earthling.net
/v\ark R. Bowyer.  http://i.am/Moredhel  mailto:Mark.Bowyer@UK.Sun.COM
`-'                                             I'm the dots in .co.uk