Re: Failed dependencies

>I have the same problem...It tell me that some packages wants libguile.so.2...
>but _I HAVE_ libguile.so.2 under /usr/lib, guile rpm installed...
>I tried even with ldconfig (non si sa mai...)...nothing. It won't install.

>Why?

Ok got the problem...Downloading from SUNET i have downloaded even the new GUILE 1.3 rpm's...

Giving rpm -Uvh *.rpm when guile rpm is in the dir, it give the failed dependencies msg...I think installing the new GUILE rpm, libguile.so.2 will be substituted with the new libguile.so.idontknow...

So, a question...I must NOT install the new guile rpm?

Byez