Re: ORBit and ANSI C disaster

> Yes, this is a well-known problem of GNOME in general, and ORBit in
> particular. Development is primarily on Linux, so things are likely to
> break on other systems, or with other compilers.

It hurts my feelings to see you say that Martin.

If you have encountered in the past a piece of code which had problems
compiling with a compiler, we have been willing to take the patches.
I know people compile in a number of systems and I intend to keep it
that way.

Please, post that sort of problems to the bug tracking system or send
us mail directly and we will make the code more portable.  it has been
our objective since day one.

best wishes,
miguel.