typo in user's guide

Thanks for gnome-1.0.

I am reading the user's guide and occasionally find small errors.
Here is one.  If it is considered too early to worry about simple
grammatical errors, let me know I will not send any others until the
go ahead is given.

Once again, thanks.

*** panelmove.html      1999/03/08 04:15:16     1.1
--- panelmove.html      1999/03/08 04:13:57
***************
*** 94,100 ****
  >Panel</B

      menu.   You will  be  given a  choice  of Edge or  Corner
!     Panels. Both of these Panel types is described below.
     </P
--- 94,100 ----
  >Panel</B

      menu.   You will  be  given a  choice  of Edge or  Corner
!     Panels. Both of these Panel types are described below.
     </P