Re: x11amp problems - helppppp

Try esddsp x11amp (or whatever the executable for x11amp is); this runs
the audio requests for x11amp through esd.

Alternately, as root kill esd, then enter:

esd as -2

in your .xinitrc (or where ever you are luanching your 'gnome-session'
from), as the first line.  This info was covered on the list earlier
today, and I am passing it on.  Let the list know if you were
successful, please.

Good luck,
Tim