Re: gnome log-out & E

The way it will work, is to remove the /usr/bin/enlightenment line from
your .xinitrc.  Then after your X session comes up, explicitly run
enlightenment from an xterm or similar.  Then, gnome-session will catch E
running, and load it automatically from there on.  Don't know if that is
the official way, but its been said before.