Re: xchat gone bonkers?

On Sun, Mar 07, 1999 at 09:13:19PM -0500, Arup Kanjilal wrote:
> 1.0 rpms from ftp.gnome.org.
>
> If I resize xchat, make it smaller, it jumps back to its original size
> on the first chan mesg. Anyone seen this as well?

I saw a lot of this behavior in early versions of Xchat, but I
don't recall seeing it as often (if at all) in current ones.  It
may just be a matter of letting it resize and then once you're
in the channel, adjusting it.  Channels that have a lot of file
servers running (basically any MP3 or porn channel) seem to cause
this a lot more... perhaps it's the particular type of message
they send (NOTICE, maybe?)

-Dan

--
Dan Birchall, Haddonfield NJ.  Linux, NEC Versa 2000C, Cannondale
See the Unofficial Maisha Fan Site: http://www.scream.org/maisha/