Some minor problems

Hi Folks,

Got Gnome to run using Jan's rpms. Found a lot of old libraries on my
system, so I assume that this is why my compile failed. Maybe will try
again once I have a faster machine.

Gnome runs OK so far. I do have some minor problems/questions though.

- How can I access the default themes of GTK (yesyes I know it's not a
theme) and E?
- My screensaver is always starting a random screen saver even though I
have selected Kumpana or whatever it's called. Any idea why?
- E-conf is not showing up in the controlcenter, but I think in the Redhat
rpms it was. How can I add it to gnomecc?
- Gnome Terminal really screws up the display of Pine - Looks like it is
inverting all text. Any ideas as to why and how to change this behaviour?
- GMC is always opening one of those explorer-like screens. If I close it
with the close button, another one pops up. If I go to the leftmost menu
(file, I think?) and click on "close this window", it works (I think - not
running Gnome now).

I am sure there will be more issues but this is what I noticed on first
glance.

Nils

----
 "When one entertains female friends, one should try not to
  look quite as seedy as certain unnamed parties habitually do."
                     --- Calvin & Hobbes: "It's a Magical World"