Re: gtkicq/gnomeicu?

GtkICQ has been renamed to GnomeICU.  GtkICQ is no longer
supported/maintained, and GnomeICU is the new program :)

Sincerely,

Jeremy Wise

| Jeremy Wise                                God rules.          |
| jwise@pathwaynet.com                       Always has,         |
| ICQ #4664755                               Always will.        |
| http://www.pathwaynet.com/~jwise           Hope you know Him!  |