Defualt Drag and Drop

You know, it just occurred to me that we're debating over default settings
for a GUI interface to an OS that is the preferred choice of console
jockeys?  Why are any of us using the GUI to do anything more than
displaying wallpaper while we're working in a fancy X-terminal?  (I'm not
really that much of a purist -- it just strikes me as ironic.)

Maybe we're all reacting to the new idea that using a 'powerful' GUI is no
longer the sole province of "professionally" created Operating Systems?
(Please! No M$ bashing flame!  I'll never say it again! Promise!)

Stu Smith
SmithS@CBFleet.Com <mailto:SmithS@CBFleet.Com>