Re: panel bug

"Fox, Kevin M" wrote:

> Nope. Tryed the metal theme. It dosn't use the pixmap theme and the problem
> is still there.

Actually, the problem is twofold:

1. A bug exists in the Gnome Panel whereby the hidearrows don't get
themed.

2. A bug (which hasn't even been discussed yet) that I discovered in the
Pixmap Engine exists which prevents pixmaps chosen for the GtkWidget
(the "defaults" style in most themes) from being overridden by other
pixmaps. I have posted quite a large description of this a while ago, on
both the Gnome and GTK lists, without response.

    Jim Cape
    http://www.jcinteractive.com

    "All animals are equal, some animals
     are more equal than others."