Re: Shared Library problems on RH5.2

David Sundqvist wrote:

> Well, first thing that strikes me as probable with the errors you got is
> that you've still got an old Imlib hanging around in /usr/local/lib.
>
> Be very very very very very very very very very very very very very very
> careful to make sure the exact right versions of libs are the ones that
> actually get used with gnome or you'll run into weirdness :).
>
> Best regards,
> David

Thanks for the suggestion, it worked.  I can now run ee, gmc and
gnumeric fine but now I am getting a segmentation fault:

[ninana@planetofsound ninana]$ gnome-session
SESSION_MANAGER=local/planetofsound.org:/tmp/.ICE-unix/432,tcp/planetofsound.org:1049
Priority 00 : Starting    Id = default0
Priority 00 : Cloning     Id = default0
Priority 00 : Registering Id = (null)
Segmentation fault (core dumped)
ICE default IO error handler doing an exit(), pid = 435, errno = 2

TIA again.
--
James Collins                                   ICQ#-5354525
"One World, One Web, One Program" - Microsoft Promotional Ad