Re: Did GNOME go 1.0 too early?

What benefits/bug squashes do I get when I update from 99.8 to 1.0? will it be
worth my trouble, or should I wait for an even more stable release? I seem to
be running 99.8 w/ E dr15 w/ no problem, other than a few GMC crashes and wierd
panel problems. I would hate to blow up my current gnome install by trying to
install something I dont particularly need to.

Jason