Re: Eterm is looking at e's bg, not gnome's

On Wed, Mar 03, 1999 at 10:29:01AM -0500, Mike Dickson was heard to say:
> Anyone elso notice that when Eterm is set to transparency mode, it watches
> enlightenment's background, and not gnomes (the latter of which takes
> precedence)?  Is there a work-around/fix for this?
>
> Thanks
>
> ...mike

  My suggestion is to not use Gnome's background switcher if your WM supports
changing backgrounds natively...

  In E: pull up the root menu (E's, not gmc's) and select "configuration".

  Daniel

--
  "People would panic?"
  "Very briefly, I'm afraid."

     -- The dangers of colliding with a star examined;
           Terry Pratchett, _The Light Fantasic_