Re: Reducing size of icone and panel

Currently it is not possible to do this, however I remember someone
posting a message about a patch they had done to the panel to make it
smaller.  You might want to look at the list archives to find out about
this.

Note that in the future, the panel will have this configurable (allowing
a number of fixed heights), but not for gnome 1.0.

James Henstridge.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/