Re: Gnome-stones

>>>>> "Adam" == Adam Moyes <adam@macfar.demon.co.uk> writes:

Adam> Wow!  This is a blast from the past. Only the coolest game of
Adam> all time!  Is there any chance of some more levels? Or maybee a
Adam> simple protol description for a level file. It would be very
Adam> cool if we could get everyone designing and sharing levels.

Moin moin,

I have updated the README file in the gnome-stones source directory in
the Gnome CVS archiv.  This file includes a small description of the
gnome-stones cave files.  I would be very glad, if somebody writes
some good levels and sends them to me.  Probably I'll include them
into gnome-stones, or I'll put up a web page with them.

Adam> An excelent implementation of one of my favorite games. Thanks

Your welcome ;-)

Tschuess,
	Carsten

Carsten Schaar                         email: nhadcasc@fs-maphy.uni-hannover.de