RE: enlightenment themes?

Hi,

I heared the name "GNOME" on an NPR (national public radio) broadcast and
was pretty pyched. They were talking about Linux vs. Microsoft, blah,
blah, the melodramatic battle which will give MS a run for its money...
whatever. But it was very nice to hear them say GNOME.

The real reason for this post is related to the issue quoted below. I was
wondering if there is an easy was to modify E themes so that the
configuration buttons do not appear. For example, some great themes
obscure my panel with "exit" and "restart" buttons. Is there a way to
customize the themes so that those buttons do not appear? That would be
very useful to me.

Thanks,
-FDS