Re: Panel segfault

On Tue, Mar 02, 1999 at 04:49:46AM +0000, Elliot Lee was heard to say:
> On Mon, 1 Mar 1999 22:45:50 -0500, Jason Tackaberry <tack@dok.org> wrote:
> >Using gnome-libs and gnome-core from yesterday, panel gives me a segfault
> >when I convert an edge panel to a corner panel.  I tried a fresh install --
> >deleted ~/.gnome, fired up panel, and tried to convert the current default
> >panel to a corner panel.  Here is a stack trace:
>
> Doesn't happen here. Check your glib/gtk+/imlib/etc. etc.

  I tried to check my version (CVS from today) and didn't even manage to test
it--all my panels are corner panels and converting to an edge panel causes
the panel to spit out a "Bad Pixmap" error and abort.  (I did manage to get
a real edge panel once, but when I clicked a hidebutton it slid shut and
then crashed).  So it seems that whatever our problem is, it may go
both ways...

  Daniel

--
  "People would panic?"
  "Very briefly, I'm afraid."

     -- The dangers of colliding with a star examined;
           Terry Pratchett, _The Light Fantasic_