Re: GTk 1.20 breaks guitar

Hi Michal-

Thanks for the advice on touching the directories.  I seem to now have a
problem with a segmentation fault caused by critical errors in gtk.  I
wont bore the list with all the critical errors but there are a whole
bunch generated when I run guitar under gtk 1.20.  As I noted above, the
errors culminate with a segfault at guitar.

Thanks.

--
Michael E. Perry
mperry@basin.com