GMC and NFS ~home

hey guys, i'm running my home directory over NFS using the latest kernel
level implementation and now balsa finally works (hurrah!).  this version
of nfs, unlike the old user-space implementation, has a bad habit of
making little ".nfs000000309c00000000064" files all over the file system,
and whaddya know, one just appeard on my desktop and i can't delete it
unless i umount my home dir and delete it from the server.

it sure would be nice to have gmc configurable not to display files like
this (hint hint hint!)

thanks guys.  this Gnome desktop is kicking some serious butt.

--
bryson borg := bdb151@psu.edu

There are more things in Heaven and Earth than anywhere else...