Re: Help with bare windows!

You need to run a window manager (a program that puts borders on windows
and allows you to drag them round).  If you are using gnome-session and
want to use a session mangement compliant window manager such as
enlightenment or fvwm2+patches, you should just be able to run the window
manager from a console window or the run program entry in the foot menu
and it will run next time you log in.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au