[OffTopic] Metadevices

Can someone point me to a location where I can familiarize myself with
mirrored/RAID filesystems under Linux, preferably with an X interface?
With my personal systems, I've never had the chance to (*yet*), and I will
be administering two VArServer 700's at a remote location (VA, I'm in
MA/RI). For some strange reason I want to get familiar with it fast...

Thanks,
--Nathan.

Nathan P. Clemons                       "Peace favor your code."
nathan@windsofstorm.net                 ICQ: 2810688
IN CONSTRUCTION:                        http://gnome.windsofstorm.net