Keyboard mapping under GNOME

Hi all,

I'm installing my brand new RH 6.0 (and Gnome) on a dedicated computer. I'm
located in Switzerland (CH) and use to use a Swiss french Keyboard (SF).
I've been able to choose the right keyboard mapping during the setup
process. When I boot in mode 3 (without X) the mapping is the one I choosed
during setup (Keyb SF), but when i boot in mode 5 (login under X-Gnome) I
only have an US keyboard, even in terminal sessions.

My question is:

How can I change the keyboard mapping from US to SF (swiss french) under
Gnome (X) ??

TIA

Pete