Re: logo

Evan DiBiase wrote:

> On Tue, 29 Jun 1999, Michael D. Cencula wrote:
>
> > "A brave GNU world"
>
> Wait a second, here, folks :) Aren't we creating an image that is for software
> that is part of the GNU project (or under GPL/LPL)? I mean, some nice
> suggestions for GNU adlines are being produced, but all we need is something
> simple that says, "This software product is part of GNU or is under the
> GPL/LGPL, so you know that it's free."

yes, yes, yes ..
This is /exactly/ what I meant in my first msg.

So, IMO, the logo must be really simply (no more than two words),
and of course cool and cute :) and not dependent of any project
except GNU, and their use must be dictated by the FSF.

like:
"GNU inside" = this soft has freedom inside, has years of brain
storming inside, get in, feel the power, feel the freedom ...
the winds of freedom surrounding you and elevating your mind to
the blue sky ... get in ...

(ok, ok, I'm dropping the pipe rigth now ...)

Miguel !!!!!!!! can you chime on a lllitle [sic] as member of GNU
on this issue (an official GNU logo) ?

maybe a gimp contest ?

Sergio