Re: imlib & solaris

On 25 Jun, Seth Hettich wrote:
+-----
|  Does anyone have shared mem working under solaris?  No matter how low
|  I set the size in imrc I get the popup about shared mem when I login.
+--->8

Reportedly there is a bug in the OpenWindows server's handling of XShm;
imlib disables XShm on Solaris as a result.  You might try installing
X11R6.4 if you aren't using Creator3D or Elite3D frame buffers
(sigh...).

--
brandon s. allbery	[os/2][linux][solaris][japh]	 allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator	     [WAY too many hats]	   allbery@ece.cmu.edu